Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Read this post.

Sup.

So I am almost done with my first week of school and it seems like e'erything is going to be just fantastico. I have class every morning at 8:10-10 and then M&W I have another class (so from 8-10 and then 10-12....I don't know if that makes sense. DEAL WITH IT.) Compared to last year my teachers are speaking mucho, mucho faster and by the end of class one tends to be brain-dead from listening to Chinese for that long.

Enough school talk.

So on Tuesday I went to this American Diner with two Taiwanese peepz. My friend wanted to take me there since I told him that I am going to miss Mexican food (Tuesday night tacos..holla). So that was fantastico. After that we went to this open park area and walked around and it was totes beautiful.

This would be a moment where I would put up a picture but I don't have WIFI yet. Patience is a virtue ya'll.

The day after, after class, we went to a museum :D. This museum is grossly huge and I took so many pictures that I want to show you guys. Alas, I am unable. Trust me though, there were so many different things and sections. It was like BOOM learn about space BOOM learn about humans BOOM learn about plants BOOM. boom. After the museum, we crossed the street and had some gelato T_T. It was soooooo good guys. Be jealous. Also, in that same area there was a table set up with some stuffed llamas and I have the most adorbz picture with them.

WIFI!

So ya, that has been my last few days here in Taichung. What have you guys been up to? Plz let me know. Okay? Like, is you good, is you? Well, that's good cause I wanted to know.

I leave you with a picture that was iCloud'ed the last time I managed to have WiFi.

buh-bye

Taco Tuesday!

Scooter Ride.

1 comment: