Monday, September 3, 2012

Got my din din, yo.



Cool, so I know what you are thinking...."Wow, reading a blog about Clint going to dinner, how exciting.....".  Ya, I am aware that this is not the most exciting blog post but it is all I can give you right now since I haven't started school yet and since the long video I made to put on my blog has decided to not work.

DEAL WITH IT.

 So here I was on a Monday night thinking to myself, "Clint, you are hungry." So I got all ready a.k.a put some presentable clothes on (since when I walk anywhere in this country I am constantly stared at) and was off....if I is gonna be stared at I might as well be lookin' good, am I right girls? Holla.

I got a little ways out and then decided that dis girl was goin to explore the town. I went on some streets I had never been on and it was really cool. I got lost for a second and felt stoopid in front of all the people I had to pass twice but ya know what, it is okay, I was born this way, baby. Anyway, I got back on track and headed on the main road back to the busiest part of the Feng Chia Night Market.

Then weirdness pursued.

I was walking on the road minding my own business when all of the sudden I see this guy (like 18) in the corner of my eye just smiling at me. Not just like a friendly smile, like hardcore smiling. I looked over and he all of the sudden, without warning, basically screamed "hello" at me. So me, being so so so so nice, smiled back and said hello back. This guy then proceeded to run a little bit in front of me, was stopped by the crowd of people, and then ran back behind me with his group of friends while they all laughed saying "oh eeee ahhh I did it I did it, he smiled back."

Sorry I got out of control. Long story short, it was interesting.

Well, after that I decided that it was this guy's time to get some food.  And get food I did. I saw a burrito stand and stopped in my tracks. Lemme tell you, this was a pretty delicious Asiany-Mexicany burrito. Next, I walked down the road a little bit more and at this juice stand saw a sign that said 百香果雪碧。For all of you stupid people that can't read chinese...it says PASSION FRUIT SPRITE. I did one of these @_@ and died for a second. I was so excited to taste this beautiful concoction of wonderfulness and could hardly contain myself. Not gonna lie guys, it was pretty g-darn delicious. Those are like 2 of my favorite drinks and to have them mixed into one was like heaven. Like literally, it's like if you could mix 2 of my favorite cuisines into one (oh wait, that totally happened earlier with the burrito). I couldn't stop eating at that point, I mean if I was finding these amazing things tonight what else would I find?

I found white people.

Besides that, I also found this amazing sausage with some veggies in it. It was kinda spicy and just amazing and I want another. Except, next time I get one I am going to get the one where they put chocolate syrup on top because I am really curious as to how that would taste. I am pretty sure "terribly" is the answer to that question.

Dinner was fun.

 Nothing like that would ever happen in Utah. Like, in Utah, I would not be freaking out and smiling at every white person I see just because they are white. No guys, it just wouldn't happen. Seriously though, every time I see a white person I understand for that split second why everyone in Taiwan stares at me. It is the shock value of the whole thing. You are not expecting it.

It is like in Jurassic Park. Ya know, when the two kids are in the kitchen, hiding from the raptors. They are like, "oh thank god we are finally safe, these raptors can't open doors because they are just stupid dinosaurs." Think again girls.

SHOCKED!










Same kind of shock value going on here.

Well, I am going to bed now. As you can tell, I had a very long and busy night. I shall leave you all with a picture of my food *BURRITO NOT SHOWN*

If you want me to talk about a certain topic or something, please tell me. Srsly, I need ideas.

Love ya later,

Clint 艾克林


I will try and upload the video I made once I can use the schools WIFI (for those of you who care).

K bye.

P.s. -- My grammar is terrible and always will be. I am aware of this, so do not be like "Clint, you should have the comma here and period sdlf; msdlgmc,s;dlf"

I will delete you from everything.



2 comments: