Monday, October 15, 2012

Picturez

Hey.

I am way too lazy and busy right now to deal wit dis. However, I know I have fans that love reading this (maybe?) and are just DYING to know stuff.

What is new??

Well, I am going to Yoga in like two hours so that is cool. I speak Mandarin like a bo$$ now too (not really). Midterms are right now and I am just living the good life.

So ya, that is all I am going to write. DEALZ WIT IT.

BUT.....

Here are some pictures :) So that makes up for it, right?

And I stole the first few pictures from my friend's blog.....so if you see this Verena....Thanks ><

Hot Pot and what-not

Shilin Night Market in Taipei (We are the 3 white ones in the back)

Sitiing on the steps and on a bar in a crowded bus to Wulai

Heading to Tea Center

Sunset Dinner at Maokong

Advertising in Taiwan is baller.

New park in Taichung

Breakfast. Yummmmm

Athena and Logan

Sheng-Ai.... I did a Jenna Marbles face but I just look terrifying






Very simple skit I wrote because we forgot about it and needed to memorize it by the next morningggggg. Whoops.

Panorama at Wulai


Will do.


Are these a thing in America?

I live in da red circle.

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures. Keep them coming. And yes the one face is a bit freaky:) Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and no they don't have those signs here, because those ladies? at Wal-Mart just pop it out and start feeding. Am I Right

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want advertizements like that!!! America would be so much cooler>.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Clint ;-)

    ReplyDelete