Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 聖誕節快樂

Merry Christmas Dawgz.
 
 
And Merry Christmas to me..... It seems as though my Christmas present (that I gave to myself) is a trip to the Philippines. Yes, yes. I think that this shall suffice. So I will def be here in exactly one month------Palawan, Philippines
 
Excited is the only word I can think of right now. Extremely excited. I shall be travelling with my German friend Verena :) yayayaya EXCITED.
 
Now I guess since I am writing a post I will also write something else. Like how peepz over here celebrate the Christmas holidays. And the answer is there is not a lot of celebrating.. at least not compared to America. Sure, there are a few parties and I actually had a fun party today with my classmates where we exchanged gifts ( I totally got Burt's Bees). But other than that there is not a ton of Christmas cheer. There are some christmas trees in malls and at my dorms and the areas such as (Miss South Carolina) but other than that it seems as though Christmas has not happened this year >< Oh and it is not freezing so that is also a big difference also. Also, there was no break from school today.. how sad for meh. hee hee but I don't mind.. Christmas is too happy anyways.
 
Well, I am probably going to go and buy an article of clothing for myself right now as another gift to myself and then call it a night and watch 'VEEP' hee hee.
 
NO STUDYING FOR ME TODAY. IT IS CHRISTMASSSSSSS!
 
So I wish you all a Merry Christmas :)
 
AACK! I almost forgot, we have also purchased bus tickets for Taipei on the 31st ... so New Years shall be grandddddd! :)
 
Bye e'erybody. I hope you all have a gr8 day.

1 comment:

  1. It looks very pretty in the Phillipines. Take many, many pictures and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete