Saturday, December 22, 2012

Murry Chrusmas and a Happy Nur Yurr.

Merry Christmas from Taiwan.


It is literally cray cray that Christmas has already come. I cannot believe that I have been living here since the End of August and I am still loving every bit of it. The food, the people, the language, I love everything :) Next, even though I am not in Utah for Christmas please know that I still want presents ;) wiiiiiiiink. This post will also include New Years because let's be honest, I will in all probability not write a post before next year. Sooooo Happy 2013! This shall be my second year not being home whilst celebrating New Years (last year I was in Disneyland) but don't worry, I plan to celebrate it with a BANG. A lot of us are planning to go to Taipei to watch the Fireworks show (link below of 2012 show)..sooooo that'll be good times. Also, whoever reads this, you need to send me something on Facebook and/or leave a message on here telling me what you want to know about my Taiwan life. Like, do you want me to write a post on food, a post on the night market, TELL MEH! So (probably) until next year..... Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013!

Short, sweet and to the point this blog post is.

BYEEEEEEE





 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!! Happy New Year!!!
    We will miss you. Have fun watching the fireworks. I love your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall miss you too dawg. I love it also.. def took 2 minutes on Paint. Murry Cursmurs and a hurpy ner yurr!

    ReplyDelete