Sunday, February 10, 2013

HAPPY YURR OF DA SNAKE 新年快樂

Hey guys, so it is Chinese New Year all up in Taiwan.

I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and letchu know how nice and generous all of the Taiwanese peepz are.

Yesterday, my friend Sheng-Ai invited me to her house to have a hot-pot lunch for New Years. After that we went, with one more addition, to Donghai University campus and looked around the cool buildings. Next, I was then invited to another persons house for more Chinese New Year food (which included more Hot Pot)...Finally, after all that, we went to a new movie (Journey to the West) and I basically thought it was pretty baller. For those of you who don't know... Journey to the West is a really, really famous novel in Chinese Literature. Journey to the West WIKI

Well, that was my short post and I don't really have any pictures that fit into this post buttttt ya. I can give you the movie trailer of the movie I saw last night. It was a comedy. Grammar, grammar, grammar.

OH, also, the best news of all! My bestie Jenn is coming to Taichung for two days to come visit me and she is coming tonight! EXCITEMENT.

Journey to the West MOVIE TRAILER (BTW, this movie is not like the original story >< )

HAPPY NER YURR! 新年快樂!

2 comments: