Saturday, February 16, 2013

Jenn's Visit + Valentines.....IN TAIWAN.



Hello.

I am just going to write another short post.

So if you are committed follower of my blog posts (I'm talkin' to you family) then you would remember my friend Jenn that I met two years ago in Taiwan while studying here for the summer. You may also remember that I totally spent New Years in California with her last year. Well, we have reunited again.

She had been traveling for about a month with her parents around Asia and her parents were nice enough to change the flight dates so that she could come to Taichung to see me and other friends. And meet up we did.  I met up with her on Monday night at 11 at night right when she got to Taichung and we walked around the Feng Chia Night Market (Me, her, and Ben). We also saw our friend Sunny while she was working in the night market.

The next day (after hanging out until 3 in the morning) we woke up early and walked around our campus. After this we all (Me, Jenn, Jenn's Mom, and Sunny) went to Rainbow Village, which if you are really a committed follower you will also recognize. After this we went to a 3D picture expo in Taichung which was crazy jam packed with people since it is New Year's break. Next, we ate at Modern Toilet at Yi Zhong Jie ...which was also crazy jam packed. O_O

The next day Jenn and I met up for breakfast where she informed me that she had lost her camera's memory card after I had gotten pictures from her. Well, that day she was travelling with a Taiwanese family in another city and I may had not seen her again. That is, of course, unless we were 99% sure where she had dropped the memory card and I went and got it for her. Well, crisis averted and memory card was given back.

She is now in 'Murrica but it was amazing seeing her! Even if it is only once a year.

Well, the next day was Valentines Day...and what did I do?!?! Studied for most of the day. BUT after that me and Sheng-Ai went on a single person date with each other (which we were then accompanied by Ben later on). It was fun but we both ate too much and I have found out that eating American food makes your body feel like death. After that we shopped fo stuff.

Oh, I also played the lottery but didn't win.  :(

Finally, I want to tell you where I will be going tomorrow.

I am excited.

To go.

Here.

Pingxi Lantern Festival

This was on CNN's list of  '52 things to do in 2013' ... so ya, I am pretty pumped.

So wait for that post soon.

TTYL. Here are some pictures and no more grammar errors.


























2 comments:

  1. Fun!!! It was so nice of Jenn's parents to let her come visit. Can't wait for the lantern festival post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be excited! >O< and yes it was vurry fun and nice of dem.

      Delete